Click here to view information on all 3 Lakeview Federal Credit Union Locations.
Click here for the Loan Calculator
APPLY FOR A LOAN
Click On The Link For The Appropriate Loan Application, Fill Out The Application and Submit It Online.
- Lakeview Federal Credit Union will review your loan application and contact you via telephone, email, or mail. We'll let you know if your loan is approved, or whether any information is missing or needs to be verified.
- Within three business days of submitting your application, a representative of Lakeview Federal Credit Union will contact you with our credit decision.
- If you are approved for your loan, we will provide you with instructions to close the loan.
- If you have any questions or need assistance with our online loan application, please call our internet loan department at (440) 415-9900 or email us at AmandaW@LakeviewFCU.com
|Effective as of January 1, 2016||APR - (Rates as low as)|
|New Vehicles (up to 48 months)||2.49%|
|New Vehicles (up to 60 months)||2.49%|
|New Vehicles (up to 72 months)||3.00%|
|Used Vehicles 2015 - 2012 (up to 48 months)||2.99%|
|Used Vehicles 2015 - 2012 (up to 60 months)||2.99%|
|Used Vehicles 2015 - 2012 (up to 72 months)||3.99%|
|Used Vehicles 2011 and older (up to 48 months)||4.99%|
|Used Vehicles 2011 and older (up to 60 months)||4.99%|
|Used Vehicles 2011 and older (up to 72 months)||5.99%|
|Shared Secured||3.00% above Dividend Rate|
Effective as of February 17, 2016
|RV/Boat - New||3.99%|
|RV/Boat - Used||4.99%|
|Motorcycle - New||3.49%|
|Motorcycle - Used||4.49%|
Home Equity Line of Credit Variable Rate
(the rate my vary) 80 % equity
OR Home Equity (Fixed Rate)
|Call for Rates (440) 998-2707 or
(440) 576-4382 or (440) 415-9900
* With rates as low as 2.49% APR, you pay just $21.92 for every $1000 borrowed with a 48 month term. Rates are subject to change at any time. Please note: loan rates quoted above are the lowest rates for qualified applicants. Higher rates may apply based on individual credit history.
Lakeview Federal Credit Union is an equal housing lender.
Click here for LOAN CALCULATOR